Where Your Comfort And Energy Savings Come First
We Are dedicated to serving the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex with cost effective and efficient insulation services.
Increase Your Energy Savings
with Certified and Insured Insulation Experts
Serving The Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
Upgrade Your Energy Efficiency and Reduce Noise With Eco-Friendly Insulation
If you’re looking for ways to lower your energy bills and reduce noise levels in your home, upgrading your attic and wall insulation can be a great solution. Proper insulation can help retain heat during the winter and keep your home cool during the summer, resulting in significant energy savings and improved energy efficiency. At Insulation First, we offer a range of insulation products that can be customized to fit your specific needs and budget. We are proud to use eco-friendly insulation solutions, which are GREENGUARD certified, ensuring that they meet some of the world’s most rigorous standards for safety, performance, and sustainability. By choosing our insulation products, you can enjoy the benefits of a more energy-efficient and eco-friendly home. Contact us today to learn more about our insulation products and how they can benefit your home.
Why Choose Insulation First?
The Insulation Contractors Association Of America (ICAA) has been a trusted representative of the insulation industry for over 40 years. Their mission is to provide support and assistance to their members by developing and executing innovative programs that keep them on the cutting edge of the rapidly changing world of insulation. With their wealth of knowledge and experience, ICAA is committed to helping their members succeed in an industry that demands expertise and adaptability. Whether it’s through training programs, industry events, or advocacy efforts, ICAA is dedicated to advancing the interests of their members and promoting the growth and success of the insulation industry as a whole.
Services in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
We offer top notch insulation services and a variety of other professional services such as radiant barrier, Pin and Weld, and Drywall Installation. Being an insured and certified insulation company, you can count on us to get the job done in an efficient manner! For Blow in Insulation, we use Cellulose and fiberglass for best results. As for Foam, we typically use spray foam which may be used in the open cell or closed cell form. Batt Is typically rolled out in panels and can fit snuggly between studs.
We can remove and install current insulation or install insulation in new homes or commercial properties. Our goal is to make sure you are happy with the temperature and sound levels in your home while increasing your energy savings. We also also offer a a wide variety of professional insulation services made to fit your budget and unique set of needs.
Delivering Customized Quotes that Meet Your Needs.
Our best work was made possible by our customers
Trusted Brands We Use
types of insulation commonly used for walls and attics
The most common types of insulation materials used for attics are blown-in, batt and roll, spray foam and radiant barrier insulation.
● Spray foam insulation is also a popular choice for attic insulation, particularly for homes with cathedral ceilings or other hard-to-reach areas. It is effective for attics because it can expand to fill gaps and voids, creating an air-tight seal that helps to prevent heat loss and gain. Spray foam is also highly resistant to moisture and can provide good sound insulation. Spray foam is more costly than most types for energy efficiency but it is the most effective if installed properly
● Blown-in insulation: This type of insulation is effective for attics because it can be blown into hard-to-reach areas, filling gaps and voids in the attic. It is also more resistant to settling than batts insulation, which can help maintain its effectiveness over time. Blown-in insulation is also highly resistant to moisture and can provide noise reduction.
● Radiant barrier foil is a thin layer of reflective material installed on the underside of the roof rafters or attic floor joists. Its reflective surface helps to reflect radiant heat back towards the roof and away from the attic space, reducing the amount of heat that enters the attic. It is lightweight, and resistant to moisture and settling, making it an effective home insulation option.
The most common types of insulation used for walls are batts, blown-in, and spray foam insulation.
● Batts insulation: This type of insulation is made of fiberglass or rock wool and comes in pre-cut panels or rolls. It is effective for walls because it is easy to install and can be fitted between studs, joists, and other framing members. Batts are good thermal insulation and also relatively inexpensive.
● Blown-in insulation: This type of insulation is made of loose fibers of fiberglass, cellulose, or mineral wool that are blown into wall cavities using special equipment. It is effective for walls because it can fill gaps and voids in the wall cavity, providing better coverage than batts insulation. Blown-in insulation also known as loose fill insulation is also more resistant to moisture and settling, which can help maintain its effectiveness over time.
● Spray foam insulation: This type of insulation is made of polyurethane foam that is sprayed into wall cavities. It is the most effective for walls because it can expand to fill gaps and voids, creating an air-tight seal that helps to prevent air leaks, heat loss and gain. Spray foam insulation is also highly resistant to moisture and can provide good sound insulation and lower cooling costs.
In summary, the type of materials used for wall and attic spaces will depend on factors such as the home’s construction, the climate, and the homeowner’s budget and energy-saving goals. A professional insulation company can help determine the best options for a particular home.
What Are The Benefits of Insulation?
Insulation is an essential component of any home or building, as it provides numerous benefits that can improve your quality of life. Here are some of the key benefits of insulation:
Insulation helps to regulate the temperature of your home or building by reducing heat loss during the winter and heat gain during the summer. This means that your home will stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, providing a more comfortable living environment.
Insulation is an effective way to improve the energy efficiency of your home or building. By reducing heat loss and heat gain, insulation can help to lower your energy bills and save you money in the long run. It also reduces the amount of energy needed to heat or cool your home, which is good for the environment.
Indoor Air Quality
Insulation can also improve indoor air quality by reducing the amount of air pollutants that enter your home or building. This is because insulation helps to prevent air leakage and can filter out pollutants and allergens that can cause respiratory problems.
Insulation can also help to reduce noise pollution by absorbing sound waves. This is especially important if you live in a busy area or have noisy neighbors. Insulation can help to create a more peaceful and quiet living environment.
Trusted Brands We Use
We Service Areas All Over
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area
Making sure our customers have all the information they need to make the best decision for their home or business is important to us! Please reach out with any questions about Insulation First's services. We offer various professional services from Radiant barrier to turbine installation. We are professional, certified and trained in what we do. We are located in Dallas, Tx but service areas all over the DFW metroplex in Texas such as: